[Asterisk-Users] What business IP phone to use

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 09:57:44 MST 2006

Anything under 1ms is so far below the threshold of perceivable sound
quality, echo, delay etc. that it's a mute point to discuss IMHO.  Not even
in any cumulative effect it may have.

I can certainly see the advantages of SNMP for remote troubleshooting but
hard to justify for small offices with less than 10 extensions.  A good
quality unmanaged switch is all you need IMHO.  Not a cheap plastic Dlink or
Linksys you buy at your local wallmart mind you.