[Asterisk-Users] Re: What business IP phone to use

andrew matthews exstatica at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:45:53 MST 2006

maybe you didn't want suggestions, but too bad :))))).

My favorite up until recently was the polycom 501 and I found it was
good quality and clear calls and priced well. but the production of te
phone is slowing down so I bought a few linksys    spa941. and iVll
tell you I have a new  favorite phone. its slick, provisioning is a
breeeze and the call quality with built in qos is fantastic.

I wasn't a big fan of grandstream products they seem to be cheaply
made and i've had a few fail. but they do work.

talking about my biased opinion I don't have onee, i'm a hobby
programmer who works for a company that resells voip services and we
use polycom and linksys. I just provide support for all phones so I
kow how things work and don't work.

I hope this helps. thanks

andrew