[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk hints

Jean-Marc Salsa jsalsa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:48:33 MST 2006

I am using IP10s also ....
It was working fine, but you needed to go into telnet mode,
to activate the busy lamp, with the hint option ...
moreover, if you wanted to pick up the phone call,
then you needed also to add another telnet command to handle this pickup !

I know that swissvoice has now build 20, which allows all this through the
web GUI interface !

Hope, this helps !

JM