[Asterisk-Users] How can I debug spandsp?

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Fri Feb 24 04:27:24 MST 2006

Hi,
 I'm trying to use the spandsp fax-back facility and despite I can send and
receive faxes, this is not working fine. I would like to get a debug of what
is going on. I am using the flag debug, but I don't know if txfax is
generating any log information or where it is saving it. I just don't find
anything.

My line in extensions.conf is:
exten => XXXX,1,txfax(/home/victor/testfax.tif|debug)

And from the fax machine I get the fax signal and 'receive error'. That's
all.

Could anybody tell me what to do to trace this, please?

Thanks,
 Victor.