[Asterisk-Users] digium TE405P and intel motherboard

Christian Victor christian at victormedia.de
Fri Feb 24 03:10:42 MST 2006

Well - a Sangoma Card won't bring you your money back. At least not
immidiately. ;-) And a expensive highend echo cancelling card is not a
good replacement for a relatively cheap TE405. So let's try to bring
your existing investion to work.

I presume you checked that your machine is working again if you remove
the TE405. (otherwise: buy new mainboard ;-])

Did the server just don't boot your OS or is the machine dead (as in no
BIOS activity etc.)

Did you put the card in one of the 5V 32bit slots?

Did you try to use the other 32bit slot?

Did you make sure the crad is not broken? (i.E. tried it in an other
machine)

We use a few TE405 on Intel TorreyPines and they at least boot.

Regards,
Chris