[Asterisk-Users] UK X100P installation help

Tim Robinson timweb at txrx.org.uk
Fri Feb 24 01:47:25 MST 2006

Paul -
Let me know when you have the cards and if you need any help.   Main
thing is to ensure that you have each card on a seperate IRQ.  this is
ESSENTIAL!  Unless the bios is able to assign specific IRQs to specific
cards it might be a bit of a fiddle.  For £15 you can't go far wrong though.

There are also some new drivers written as a seperate channel visdn
which I have not yet tried ('if it ain't broke, don't fix...' etc) which
might be more elegant as they apparently overcome some of the IRQ
issues.  check the wiki for more details!

Rgds
Tim