[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 through Shorewall rpoblem

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Thu Feb 23 23:53:44 MST 2006

Hello the list,

Be carefull to have this rule available at begining of your rules list,
because shorewall use the first one matching and stop to check the
following. If you have another with a range including this UDP 4569 DNAT
before your new one (as UDP 1024 to 65535 for example), it could shortcut it
definitively...

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France