[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 79xx and SIP 7.5 Problems

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:36:35 MST 2006

We use mainly 7940's in our environment, I currently have about 60 of
them on my system, and the 7.5 firmware really screwed up our phone
network.  Not in the same way yours has, but there seem to be a lot of
glitches, even jumping from 7.4 to 7.5.  Have you tried the 7.4 firmware
to see if that does you any good?

Aaron