[Asterisk-Users] Okay can somebody explain this...

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Thu Feb 23 12:55:51 MST 2006

Hi,

I got rid of the messages I was getting in the CDR (pbx.c: Cannot find
extension context 'default') by adding a blank 'default' context at the
front of my extensions.conf (I use the context 'extensions-home') this
also (well sort of ) fixed my problem with blind transfers. I can blind
transfer using '##' (set in features.conf) once but I cannot transfer a
second time (I was unable to transfer at all before adding the blank
'default' context)?? Now I am really confused. Do I have to have a
context called 'default' for this to work properly?

Thanks