[Asterisk-Users] Recommended rack-mountable server anyone?

yusuf at ecntelecoms.com yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Thu Feb 23 12:28:31 MST 2006

Hi,

we have used about 6 Intel rack mounted servers, with dual Xeon
processors, (I have forgotten the exact make.)  we used them with Digium
quad span pri cards, and some with Sangoma cards, works well . These
servers are still pretty solid.  they come with two onboard NICs, and with
the Digium cards, one of the NICS had to be disabled cause of interrupt
clashes.  Other wise they have worked well.

believed to be clean.