[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

broadbandvoice at comcast.net broadbandvoice at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 08:59:19 MST 2006

 Time Warner provides an emta not an ATA and the technology is different. You do not even need internet connection for that and runs over their own private network through DOCSIS. You need to be a cable service provider to afford that. the good ATA that we use is Linksys Rt31P2-NA, make sure you get the unlock version. Don't get Grandstream or D-link it is a waste of time and money.You can also get a UPS that will last for 2 hrs when power is out .
From: Adam Moffett <adam at plexicomm.net>