[Asterisk-Users] register => 2345:password@sip_proxy doesn't care about port

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 23 05:44:44 MST 2006

Hi,

>  example:
 > register => 5311111:catnav at sip.messagenet.it:5061/1234

Unfortunately this doesn't really fit my needs.
"/1234" means 1234 at default, where default is the context specified in
the general section of sip.conf:

[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls

Since I have several sip_proxy, I need different incoming contexts.
I mean I want to send calls from sip_proxy _ONE to context
"from-proxy_ONE" and calls from sip_proxy_TWO to context "from-proxy_TWO".
So I need to use:

register => 2345:password at sip_proxy_ONE
register => 6789:password at sip_proxy_TWO

where

[sip_proxy_ONE]
type=peer
context=from-proxy_ONE <---------- this is important for me!!