[Asterisk-Users] broken CDR (Master.csv) reports with HFC cards in Asterixk 1.2.x?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Thu Feb 23 05:07:18 MST 2006

I use Asterisk with a HFC-S ISDN BRI card.

This card needs bristuff patch from Junghanns.net.

After upgrading to Asterisk 1.2.x, my CDR reports (located in
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv*) are broken.

Instead of telephone numbers, I get random characters like 'H? or $%.

Sometimes, though, the telephone numbers are fine.

The issue was also mentioned on Digium's asterisk forum:

http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=4400
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=4528

It was also mentioned and confirmed on asterisk at home and AMP forums.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve it?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
WPKG - http://wpkg.org