[Asterisk-Users] voicemail files in Asterisk have rights 600 , I need 644

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Wed Feb 22 15:23:55 MST 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 16:00, Thomas wrote:
> I would like to access the Audio-Files from my Apache Web Server and would
> need the voicemail files generated with rights 644.
This is a known issue.  A few patches have been proposed, but nothing official
has been adopted.  If you are interested in testing my proposed solution to
the problem check out bug 6334 at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6334

If it solves your problem, or even if it doesn't, if it breaks anything or if
it sets your cat's hair on fire, please report results to the -dev list or in
the ticket itself.

This patch is known to work in at least two development and one production
environment, but of course no warranty is claimed.

Thanks,
/BAK/
--
Ben Klang