[Asterisk-Users] snom 360 problem - only one call works after reboot

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak mjc at avtechpulse.com
Wed Feb 22 13:55:23 MST 2006

Hi,

I updated the firmware in my Snom 360 from 4.3 to version 5.3.6 (and
then back to 5.2), but I'm having a weird problem now:

After rebooting, I can make one outgoing call successfully. Subsequent
calls don't work - the 360 just seems to do nothing after pressing the
"OK" button (but I can cancel the call, the phone isn't frozen). The
Asterisk console shows the first call going through, but nothing appears
for the subsequent calls, so they aren't even getting to Asterisk.

Has anyone seen this?

- Mike