[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Wed Feb 22 13:17:26 MST 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Matt wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to give the tools out (some
> odd license).   However, if you contact a distributor such as
> voipsupply, and tell them you plan to purchase XYZ amount, they may
> have some sort of deal they can work with Sipura/Linksys to get you
> the tools.  I'd check there.

The information needed for XML provisioning is openly available from
sipura/linksys. The actual linksys provisioning tools may be under some
license but the XML provisioning syntax is not. It is actually
ridiculously simple.

I'm writing a php script which can provision equipment out of the box,
totally plug and play. Right now it can configure spa3000, snom 360, and
gxp2000. I'll be adding polycoms to the list soon.

-Dan