[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

Gonzalo Servat gservat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:43:07 MST 2006

On 2/22/06, Darrell Long <dlong at bestweb.net> wrote:
> Correct. The XML works fine. If you need an example for the 2002, I will
> see if I can strip the information directly related to our company off
> and send it to you.

Hi Darrell,

I would really appreciate it if you could send me the XML file
(offlist), of course remove any company sensitive info. I have the
SPA841 sample XML file and while it's a good base to start from, it
has many SPA841 specific settings, so it would be better to get a copy
of your 2002 one. This same XML file should work with a Linksys
PAP2-NA, right? (it's basically the same device as a SPA-2002). If you
don't know whether it works with one, I'll soon let you all know :)

Thanks,
Gonzalo