[Asterisk-Users] sip channel status - how?

Peter Hoppe peter at radioworldwide.org
Wed Feb 22 09:31:47 MST 2006

Thank you very much for that hint! I am using asterisk-java at the
moment to retrieve the channel information and I now have a way of
retrieving such channel information sending a "sip show channels"
command via the manager interface. I then parse the answer from the
server. But it seems that "show channels consise" is an even better way.
I have tried it and it gives me even better information about active
channels. I'll investigate the documentation of that command.

Thank you so much for that excellent hint.

God bless

Peter