SV: [Asterisk-Users] Problems with voicemail

Roger Lewau roger.lewau at serverhallen.com
Wed Feb 22 08:11:09 MST 2006

Hello

At the moment we are running asterisk as root. But I just checked and did
chmod 777 to be certain, but the problem still remains.
This is the output from asterisk.

Connected to Asterisk 1.2.4 currently running on ns2 (pid = 47562)
Verbosity is at least 9
    -- Remote UNIX connection
    -- Executing VoiceMailMain("SIP/asterisk-0946", "@sip") in new stack
    -- Playing 'vm-login' (language 'se')
    -- Playing 'vm-password' (language 'se')
    -- Playing 'vm-youhave' (language 'se')
  == Spawn extension (sip, 990, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/asterisk-0946'

Regards
Roger