[Asterisk-Users] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: Fromstring when sending e-mail onrecievedvoicemail

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Wed Feb 22 05:51:42 MST 2006

Arne Morten Johansen wrote:
> It's fixed now.

Great!

> In "/etc/mail/ssmtp.conf", this ("FromLineOverride=YES") line was commented out. Removing that comment did the trick :)
>
> Now I only need to change the e-mail's title. Is that possible?

Same way. In voicemail.conf: emailsubject and emailbody

; Change the from, body and/or subject, variables:
;     VM_NAME, VM_DUR, VM_MSGNUM, VM_MAILBOX, VM_CALLERID, VM_CIDNUM,
;     VM_CIDNAME, VM_DATE
;
; Note: The emailbody config row can only be up to 512 characters due to a
;       limitation in the Asterisk configuration subsystem.
;emailsubject=[PBX]: New message ${VM_MSGNUM} in mailbox ${VM_MAILBOX}
; The following definition is very close to the default, but the default
shows
; just the CIDNAME, if it is not null, otherise just the CIDNUM, or "an
unknown
; caller", if they are both null.
emailbody=Dear ${VM_NAME}:\n\n\tjust wanted to let you know you were
just left a ${VM_DUR} long message (number ${VM_MSGNUM})\nin mailbox
${VM_MAILBOX} from ${VM_CALLERID}, on ${VM_DATE}, so you might\nwant
;

-Barry Flanagan

-Barry Flanagan