[Asterisk-Users] DTMF Mode supported by VoiceMail Application

Jean-Marc Salsa jsalsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:44:12 MST 2006

Thanks,

But, I do not have phones connected to Asterisk ...
but only one peer : my softswitch ...
So call flow is Phone -> Softswitch -> Asterisk -> Voicemail

I can force the link Sofswitch -> Asterisk ( Codec and DMTF Mode )
Codec is PCMx ...
but as i said inband config is not working all the time !

Let me know if you think something else ...

JMS