[Asterisk-Users] Detecting disconnect on TDM400P with 3 FXO ports and 1 FXS port

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Wed Feb 22 03:16:17 MST 2006

Hellow everyone, here's an other newby question.

I've got a * configured with the card in the subject line. At times Asterisk
fails to notice a disconet from the incoming line going into one of the FXO
ports. Consequently it just keeps the line off-hook for ever and that causes
my provider to mark the line aut of order.

Is there any way to "help" Asterisk notice the disconect?

This are the relevant parts of my zapata.conf:

Callwaiting=no
Usecallingpres=yes
Callwaitingcallerid=yes
Threewaycalling=no