[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200D analog card with fxo's

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Feb 22 02:32:41 MST 2006

The limited testing I've done so far suggests the card "is" production
quality in all sense of the words. I've not found any exceptions as yet.
(And that's based on 21 years of experience working for a large telephone
company as an engineer.)

I will be getting a TDM2400 to eval as well, but it will likely take a
week or two before I can get it implemented/tested.

I'm going to be very interested in testing fax through these cards as
there does not seem to be any reasonable pstn analog interface solutions
for small asterisk installations (small defined as less then a PRI).

Rich