[Asterisk-Users] did from sip trunk

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 02:31:08 MST 2006

I want to do inbound routing of calls comming from sip trunks. Is
there a way to force the DID that comes from a trunk that does not
have DID support? (something like using the outgoing caller-id for the
trunk?)

My problem is this: I've got several sip trunks (SPA3000). I want to
have an IVR in all but one of them, the one that is connected to a
cellular adapter. In this line I want to let it ring until somebody
picks up because many times we checks the caller-id and calls him
back.

--
Alejandro Vargas