[Asterisk-Users] meetme feature request (or maybe its there already?)

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Feb 21 21:05:45 MST 2006

Hi.  There are two things in a meetme conference which I would like to
be able to do -- one is to start recording somewhere in the conference
without having to change my dialplan to use the r option -- sort of
like the one-touch in the features.conf -- and some way to play some
specifically named file fromwithin the conference.  I have an
extension which uses ControlPlayback to play a file, but once you are
in aconference you can't flash and add that extension.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici