[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Richard Amerman sirfifer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:26:53 MST 2006

Because Aastra bundles the 480i with the power injector (not sure how they
are distinguished) it is not really an issue other than making sure you ask
for ones with the power injector when ordering. In the past some of the
480i's I have received included the power supply. I have PoE everywhere so I
have never requested that. not sure what to make of it actually other than
they do bundle it sometimes (most likely on purpose).

I do know that the part number for the injector itself is D0023-0031-00-00

Richard