[Asterisk-Users] Good VoIP providers that support Asterisk PBX's

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 05:45:48 MST 2006

I know one of the guys there that runs the place. They
know a lot about asterisk. I cant say all that I know
but I will just say that soon they will be very
asterisk friendly. As far as getting a plan without an
adapter they do have a plan. It is called a
myDevicePlan. I am not sure if its on thier site or
not. If you email them they will send you a form. I
believe the address is cc at myphonecompany.com

Regards,
Dovid