[Asterisk-Users] SIP registration on Sipura 841

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:30:36 MST 2006

> Hi,

I'm a user of Asterisk at Home for a couple of months now and been
playing around with it for a while. I'm facing a strange situation
which i am not able to solve.
I have my * server and a SIPURA 841 phone both behind my router at
home (No NAT between them). My * server is registered to 192.168.2.XXX
and my phone is at 192.168.2.XXX with a port 5060. Initially i see the
registration fine and everything works well for a minute.
Just after a while i see that the phone registration expires and its
take an IP  217.195.32.11  with port 5385. I am not able to identify
this issue. As a result i am not able to receive calls on this device
but i am able to call out.

Please help

Thanks in advance...

Dan