[Asterisk-Users] Issue w/ Polycom 501 phones in a queue...

Rolf Brusletto rolf at brusletto.org
Mon Feb 20 19:46:00 MST 2006

Hey all - I haven't run into this problem before, so I'm a little
confused as to why I'm seeing it now. I've been testing with Polycom
501's  in a ringall queue situation, and everything seemed to be fine.
Now, if I make a call into the queue, and let it ring a few rings, then
pick it up, the other phones setup in the ring-all queue, will keep
ringing, even though another phone has picked it up. .. I've googled for
about a day and a half on this, and haven't found anything. I'm curious
if anybody here has seen this type of issue before. I have a feeling it
might be something with the polycom phones themselves, but I can't see
anything out of line in my configs for them...

Thanks in advance,

Rolf Brusletto