[Asterisk-Users] Download "Asterisk: The Future Of Telephony"

Alexander Burke asterisk at alexburke.ca
Mon Feb 20 16:55:50 MST 2006

Hello, list!

I'm hosting a mirror of the book "Asterisk: The Future Of Telephony"
by O'Reilly Press, published under the Creative Commons license; I
believe this license allows me to do this, but if I'm mistaken,
please let me know.

I've taken the liberty of fixing the page numbers so Acrobat is now
aware of the correct number of each page, and shrinking the filesize
with Acrobat's "Reduce File Size" tool (while still maintaining
compatibility with Acrobat 4.0, apparently).

I bought a paper copy before I knew the book was available online,
but it's good enough that even had I known it was available online, I
still would have bought it on paper.

You're welcome to download it and keep it on hand -- it makes for
EXCELLENT reading:
http://www.alexburke.ca/asterisk-tfot.pdf

--
Alexander Burke, A+, CCNA