[Asterisk-Users] Incoming Calls Getting Crossed - Weird

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Mon Feb 20 15:46:44 MST 2006

Hey, I got a weird one for you guys,  I am running vanilla 1.2.4 and
have all incoming calls come in as SIP from teliax.  Twice over the past
week 2 callers who have called in around the same time end up talking to
each other instead of going through the ivr or at some point during the
IVR.  One said, yeah i was talking to another patient and we had a
convo.  I have double checked the dialplan and the logs and everything
looks ok.  Is this a possible bug or can someone tell me what i might be
missing?  Its very odd but luckily fairly rare so far, i am worried it
could get worse though.

-Mike
Mike240se

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for
the personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named
above. This message may include advisory, consultative and/or
deliberative material and, as such, would be privileged and confidential
and not a public document. Pursuant to 42 CFR, any information in this
e-mail identifying a former, present, or potential client of Straight & Narrow is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not review, transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to notify the sender by return e-mail.