[Asterisk-Users] calling from SIP to a h.323 device with oh323

Marc Patino Gómez mpatino at es.clara.net
Mon Feb 20 09:04:18 MST 2006

Hi,

Can you post your working config, I'm wasting my time to config h323->sip

Thanks

Guillermo Salas M wrote:

>Hi, I've asterisk-oh323 0.7.3 and after 2 days of test finally I can
>make calls from one h.323 device to the world using sip trunks :)
>
>I can call to sip devices from the h.323 one. Now I want to make calls
>from sip to h.323 but it does not work. Maybe one of us have a
>configuration example to do this?
>
>I'm using the latest svn version (compiled yesterday).

>Connected to Asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r10487 currently running on sip
>(pid = 29977)
>nip*CLI>
>

>Best regards,

Marc Patino Gómez
Dpto. Sistemas

Claranet España. Servicios Internet
C/General Almirante 2-28, Torres Cerdá
08014 Barcelona
Tel: +34 93 445 26 50
Fax: +34 93 445 19 20
www.claranet.es

Claranet Group: United Kingdom - Spain - France - Germany - Portugal - Netherlands - USA