[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Soner Tari list at kulustur.org
Mon Feb 20 08:27:46 MST 2006

Page 3 of the same data sheet reads:

Optional 5 volt DC Universal (100-240 Volt) Switching Power Adaptor

And, Package Contents section on the same page reads:

Important Note: Power Supply is Ordered Separately
-- Models: PA100-NA, PA100-EU, PA100-UK, PA100-AU

This explains the PoE issue, I think.

For 100bit issue, I tend to believe in the data sheet, but I would also like
to hear a first-hand verification. (But I guess we have to wait, because
voipsupply accepts pre-sale orders for now, they don't ship them yet.)