[Asterisk-Users] A good SIP VB6.0 component to use?

Hagen Rode hagen at intellinc.co.za
Mon Feb 20 08:16:12 MST 2006

Hi there

We are wanting to build our own SIP soft phone using VB6. What is a good
component to use for this? We have done research and have only found very
expensive ones offered by VaxVoip or Radvision. Anyone know of a good
component that does the basics that doesn't cost two arms and both legs? We
have used Microsoft RTC in the past but that didn't work for us since it
uses silence suppression by default which Asterisk doesn't support.

Cheers

Hagen