[Asterisk-Users] GSM GATEWAY

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Mon Feb 20 05:11:17 MST 2006

On 19 Feb 2006, at 14:54, Dumpolid Exeplish wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> Can anyone give me suggestions on any equipment that can connect
> from VOIP to a GSM gateway (channelbank that can load up to 30 sim
> cards and make 30 VOIP-to-GSM calls simultaneously), i hav looked
> at 2z's Stargate (which has a VOIP card) but the device is really a
> GSM-to-ISDN device. I am looking of a device that is purely VOIP to
> GSM

I haven't got one, but from their web site it looks like they make a
'pure' model with no ISDN.

http://www.2n.cz/products/gsm_gateways/isdn_pri_gsm_gateways/
stargate_gsm_gateways.html

"Basic unit (CPU, PSU, AUX and VoIP) - NEW VoIP interface 5070002E"

Is there something missing from that ?

I'm curious, since I may need such a thing in a month or 2.

T.