[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Lee Archer lee.archer at pentagon-systems.com
Mon Feb 20 01:37:01 MST 2006

Worth saying that the Aastra 9133i with the 1.3.1 firmware is a pretty
good phone.  I used to run GXP-2000's, still have 10 new in a box and
another 20 in demo/test circulation, but I also run a few dozen 9133i,
480i and 9112i phones and I think Aastra are getting their now.  Biggest
problem I had with GXP are the usual power flakyness, which you can't
really do much about but apart from that no real problems.  Now the GXP
firmware is getting there might offer them as a cheaper phone to the
9133i.

Regards

Lee