[Asterisk-Users] Live Communication Server and Asterisk

Dinesh dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Feb 19 23:17:27 MST 2006

Has anyone have interfaced this successfully? I came to know from M$ that
Genesys GETS can be used to interface asterisk.  I have interfaced Cisco
call manager to asterisk/ser but for my final setup I would like to have a
LCS talking to a CCM, without having the Genesys GETS is I don't have to.
Has anyone been playing around with this? If so I would really like to hear
some advise.

Regards,

Dinesh Birlasekaran

Network Engineer,

ComIT, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology

61 Biopolis Drive, Singapore 138673

HP : 92962676 DID : 65869804 Fax : 67791117

Email : dinesh at imcb.a-star.edu.sg

WWW: www.imcb.a-star.edu.sg

Hi all,

i have now managed to place a call from LCS to
asterisk/pstn and it seems to work fine. Unfortunately
i have still problems for incomming calls from
asterisk/pstn to LCS.

i have seen in the mailinglist that there seems to be
problem calling from lcs to asterisk. Have anyone
maneged to place a call from lcs to *.

thx in advance...

--- richard Coco <coco_richard at yahoo.com

[exten_3008]-[asterisk/TCP_SUPPORT]---------[LCS]-[exten_20]