[Asterisk-Users] Good VoIP providers that support Asterisk PBX's

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Sun Feb 19 18:34:11 MST 2006

I have voicepulse connect too.  I had occassional problems with
incoming calls, but not many and not recently.  Have had more problems
with outgoing calls which is fine for me, as I have more than one
backup (I use voxee as my primary due to lowest price, then
voicepulse, and failing that I can use my cellphone or my landline).
I am a bit disappointed with the price, it was decent before they
upped it to $11.  Seems a bit high to me, for just an incoming line
with no outgoing minutes.  Many other places charge about that and
give you a bunch of minutes, or an unlimited local calling plan
(in-state, in-area code, etc.).  But, it's been very reliable, no
complaints about uptime.

Joseph Tanner