[Asterisk-Users] Viking CPC-Disconnect

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Sun Feb 19 17:47:02 MST 2006

Someone on the list a while back suggested that if you were having
problems with call disconnects, to look into a product from Viking
TellecomSolutions called cpc-disconnect:

http://www.vikingtelecomsolutions.com/catalog/model_CPC-1.htm

I received my unit on Friday and put it into place Saturday afternoon
(SBC in this area doesn't supply call disconnect supervision).  The unit
was acting correctly, according to the instructions, but Asterisk never
registered a disconnect.

Is anybody using this unit?  And, if so, can you share your setup?

I'm currently using an Adit 600 channel bank, the cpc is sitting between
the phone line and the Adit.

Thanks!

Doug