[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 10:41:26 MST 2006

I have both as well,

I mostly agree with you about the display.  The buttons are ok but not great
on either.

At the end of the day a phone is for talking and listening and the 9133i is
far superior in that regard.  Both the handset and speaker phone on the
9133i are the same as the 480i and are far superior to the GXP2000 IMHO.