[Asterisk-Users] snom 360 incorrect US indications

Michael J. Liberatore mike240se at straightandnarrowinc.org
Sun Feb 19 00:23:47 MST 2006

Snom's US tones have always been Terrible..  I have contacted them
several times, they recommeded I "use another countrys tones" ummmm, I
don't think so, I don't think customers will like that too much.  Plus
the call waiting tone is terrible, its loud, cuts out the call, and the
outside party can hear the tone!  It should be very light and
unobtrusive like a normal phones call waiting.