[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as MGCP User Agent

David Lublink dave at lublink.net
Sat Feb 18 21:15:12 MST 2006

Hey,

I  don't know enough about C to be to tackle this kind of a project. I am
really busy and learning a new language would take at least a full week of
learning, and I don't have that kind of time.

In my searches I did find the site http://www.vovida.org/ and it seems like
the code is free, maybe someone with C experience could make that work with
asterisk?

David