[Asterisk-Users] Re: asterisk t.38 pass

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Sat Feb 18 19:27:22 MST 2006

I'm very interested in implementing this patch.  Currently I am using
code that came from ionidea that I managed to get compiled into asterisk
1.0.9.  I've been digging through all the comments in this bugtracker
issue for the past week or so, and trying to find the time to give this
new code a try.  If it works well in my site, I'll put it on a few of
our customers sites who complain about faxing the most, and let you know
how it goes.  We are a wireless ISP delivering voice over our wireless
highspeed data network. I can't imagine a worse condition for faxing
than long distance point to point wireless.  Voice is great though :)

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com