[Asterisk-Users] TE411P Really Bad Echo

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Sat Feb 18 19:11:16 MST 2006

This is with a TE411P (Digium Quad Span PRI with Voice Processing
Module). When I say pulled the zaptel trunk source, I mean I issued the
following command which pulled the latest available source code at that
time:

svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/zaptel/trunk zaptel

I followed up to a message previously with the exact trunk version that
I downloaded:  SVN-trunk-r941

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com