[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

Clint Sharp clint at kirkhamsystems.com
Sat Feb 18 14:41:01 MST 2006

If you can live without a speakerphone, the Polycom 301 is an excellent
phone and is only $30US more expensive than the GXP-2000s.  I tend to trust
the Polycom brand, and they haven't really steered me wrong yet in the IP
phone hardware.  I'm interested though in any reports of success with the
Aastra phones, as I'm certainly looking for something with better quality
than Grandstream with lower-end pricing.  Anybody have any reports on using
the Uniden phones?

Clint