[Asterisk-Users] Calling number rewriting

ADEGOKE ARUNA goksie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:40:32 MST 2006

Hi all,

I will be glad if I can get response to my need.

What I am trying to do is;

I have a set up where my asterisk box is directly connected to a digitalk IN
platform.

However, between the asterisk and digitalk is a104d sangoma card having e1
with pri. The link between digitalk and my big alcatel switch is e1 with ss7
signalling and this finally lead to my mobile operator

What I am planning to do is to rewrite the caller id so that the calling
number presented to the mobile operator is going to be the number set on the
pri channels

I will be glad, if anyone can just lead me on this

goksie