[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000

mustardman29 mustardman29 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:14:55 MST 2006

The GXP2000 firmware is not bad for features and ease of use but still
buggy.  The hardware is junk to be quite honest and I don't think firmware
will ever fix that.  The Aastra 9133i hardware is 10x better.  The 9133i
firmware is still a work in progress though but they are coming out with new
firmware every few months and each iteration improves the operation.  Long
term I believe any of the Aastra phones are a MUCH better.