[Asterisk-Users] Outbound ZAP Dialing

Kevin Steil kevin at steiltech.com
Fri Feb 17 20:09:28 MST 2006

I have server with a total of 6 Analog ports...using TDM04B and TDM02B.
I have 3 Lines that are DIDs and 3 are Main/Roll Over lines and I have
worked through getting the DIDs to work and route to the
extensions...now what I need to do is when Extension 1111 picks up the
phone to dial, I would like them to use their DID analog line first,
unless someone has called in on it and they are trying to call out to
conf someone else, then roll to one of the other 3 rollover lines.  I
have come up with one option of using different prefixes...which is tied
to each DID...7 for did 1111, 8 for 2222 and 9 for 3333..but as you can
see this pretty silly...and very limiting...

Is there a way...please help...