[Asterisk-Users] TE411P Really Bad Echo

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Fri Feb 17 18:30:55 MST 2006

I didn't make any changes to any makefiles, just downloaded, built for
2.6 kernel and installed.  Then I rebuilt and installed libpri,
asterisk, asterisk-addons.  Below is the output from ztcfg.

[root at pbx ~]# ztcfg -v

Zaptel Version: SVN-trunk-r941
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration

SPAN 1: ESF/B8ZS Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

28 channels configured.

Stagg Shelton
www.oneringnetworks.com