[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 301 line key display

Bill Gibbs bgibbs at edurotech.com
Fri Feb 17 13:13:12 MST 2006

I have a Polycom 301, my only Polycom and it's been working great so
far.  The only thing I have noticed is that when I have 2 line keys with
2 different labels, it only shows the last "...XXX" where XXX are the
last 3 characters of the description.  If I have one entry, it shows the
full name (like General or Billing).

If I hit Menu button, Status, then Lines it shows the full name.  If I
look at the config via the phone menu or the web page, everything shows
the full name.

Am I doing something wrong?  It's like it won't go past the far right
key under the LCD display...which is not labeled by default.

I entered the name in both reg.x.displayName and reg.x.label (which
should control that area anyway)

Version: 1.5.3.0019

Bill